The first of five series. Each series consists of five books.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MAKE MONEY IN YOUR SPARE TIME.

Money can be used for many things, but making it can be more fun than spending it. There are so many ways to make some extra cash, but if you enjoy it, then it might be called recreation. I enjoy shopping.

Do what you will with your life, but make it the best possible.

Do you have time to shop for a bargain? Can shopping for bargains improve your income? If someone offered you five-hundred dollars for a day of shopping would you do it? Do you like shopping as much as I do?

First, let me say that many companies have professional buyers. I will give you an example in my own life. I worked for a large electronics company and we had a team of buyers. These were salaried people who knew the component and tool market very well. They would study our contracts and make a list of all of the items needed for production and then


Read more: http://bizcovering.com/business/who-doesnt-enjoy-making-money/#ixzz19QOArpXt

No comments: